CMS Tubing at Hidden Valley Ski Resort
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Want to do something fun, different and exciting this winter season? Our Parent Social Committee invites you to come Snow Tubing with your family at Hidden Valley!
JANUARY 21, 2019 (Martin Luther King Day)
10:00 AM – you are done! (the tickets are for 3 hour sessions)
Cost: $35 per person (Includes tubing equipment, tubing “lift ticket”, pizza and hot chocolate for lunch)
Where: Hidden Valley Ski Resort
17409 Hidden Valley Dr
Eureka, MO 63025
Keep in mind:
* This event is for Kindergarteners – Adolescents only. Children who ride need to be tall enough to sit independently in tubes.
*All parents are required to stay with their children (no dropping off unless parents agree among themselves)
* All riders must be able to sit alone in their own tube
* One person per tube only – linking is allowed
* Outside food is not allowed in the chalet
* Lunch, snacks, drinks can be purchased at Hidden Valley
* Dress warmly! Check weather before the day (hats, gloves, hand warmers, snow pants, jackets are recommended)
* For those parents who would rather stay warm, there is a chalet for you to hang out in!
* This is an OUTSIDE of school event. Chesterfield Montessori School is not liable.
Please RSVP to Ana Johnson by no later than January 16, 2019
firstname.lastname@example.org or text 651.428.3664
Submit your check (made to Chesterfield Montessori School) AND liability form to the CMS office before January 16, 2019.