The Pink Tower cubes are stacking up! Haven’t given yet? Now is the perfect time to help us double our “dough!” During the period of Wednesday, November 13 through Wednesday, November 20,the CMS Board of Trustees will generously match your gift – dollar for dollar!
Your gift will directly impact the children enrolled at Chesterfield Montessori School by:
• Ensuring that our faculty can sharpen their skills, stay on top of the latest research, and feed their enthusiasm for teaching by attending the AMI Refresher Course and other professional development opportunities;
• Allowing us to replace and add to classroom materials at all levels;
• Enriching student experiences via theater and the arts, such as the Mary Poppins performance our students just attended;
• Capital development, such as building a new Toddler classroom, purchasing a school van, and renovating existing spaces; and
• Building our endowment so more families can experience an authentic Montessori education, which allows us to offer more Tuition Assistance to families.
Don’t forget—you can also give online at www.chesterfieldmontessori.org/giving.
Please help us to reach our goal of 100% participation! Even the smallest gift makes a difference.
A Pledge counts! You can also let us know what you would like to give and pay in installments.
On behalf of the CMS students, staff and board members, THANK YOU for your dedication and support! It’s so “sweet” of you!
What does philanthropy mean to the students at CMS? They tell us in this beautiful video (posted above), produced and directed by our own Ms. Tina!